Sunday, March 30, 2008

Using Weblogs in LIterature Circles

Additional Information for Last Weeks Web Review

Educational Weblog

http://mustangblog.typepad.com/

Since I didn't obtain the information that I planned to from this Web Site review last week, I would like to add this information to it this week. This time I went back to check out the literacy site on the home page of the Educational Weblog. It was absolutely amazing. I just happened to be reading a book called, _The Secret Life of Bees_ which I had just happened to pick up at the Senior Center acouple of weeks ago. When I opened the site on _The Secret Life of Bees_, I found it to be a Literature Circle. I opened up the recent discussions on the book and found about eighteen comments on it. What a coincidence! What a motivator too! Ida M. Rounds

No comments: