Saturday, March 29, 2008

Computer Survey - Fourth Grade Classes & Sixth Grade Class

Name_____________ Date____________

Computer Survey

Fourth Grade Classes/Sixth Grade Class

1. My family has a computer at home. Yes no

2. My family has a printer at home. Yes no

3. My family has Internet at home. Yes no

4. I have an E-mail address. Yes no

5. My family has an E-mail address. Yes no

6. My family has a Blog Site. Yes no

7. I have a Blog Site. Yes no

8. I can book mark a Web address and save it. Yes no

9. I know safety rules for using the Internet. Yes no

10. I have a My Space site at home. Yes no

11. I have an Internet Driver’s License. Yes no

12. I know the names of the hardware parts Yes no
of the computer.

13. I know what a Search Engine is. Yes no

14. I play my own video games on the Yes no
computer.

15. I play Internet games on the computer. Yes no

16. My parents assist me in buying items on the Yes no
Internet.

17. I know how to use the tutorial on the Yes no
Internet.

18. Our family uses the computers at the county Yes no
library.

19. I can be on the computer by myself without Yes no
supervision.

20. I can open a file, save a file, and print a file Yes no

21. I can select the print size. Yes no

22. I can double space the lines. Yes no

23. I can make the print bold. Yes no

24. I have good keyboarding skills. Yes no

25. I search the Web at school for__________________________

26. I search the Web at home for___________________________

27. This is what I would like to learn about computers or the Internet
services.
a._________________________________________________
b._________________________________________________
c._________________________________________________

No comments: